Future Farmers of America
Sponsor: Keith Vanhooser and Lane Worley
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students
by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal
growth and career success through agricultural education.
To accomplish this mission, FFA:
* Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
* Increases awareness of the global and technological importance
of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
* Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves
and their work.
* Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural
* Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience
* Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human
resources of the community.
* Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human
relations and social interaction.
* Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and
* Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
* Promotes healthy lifestyles.
* Encourages excellence in scholarship